Some quick tips can help you manage everything easily on your plate. Basic idea is to arrange stuff, putting everything away after use. Always have a quick look if there’s anything that you can take with you. Make sure everything laying where they belong, after all, the bed is not for clothes, the front door is not shoes, and leaving dishes in the sink for tomorrow, kitchen cupboard may feel lonely. Remember, drop by drop is the water pot filled.
Give your time and do one room at a time.
- Living room
Basic tips to keep in the mind.
- Make your bed.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor and rug area.
- Wiping dust and dirt off the desk, tables, and sofa.
- Clean the sink, don’t leave the dishes.
- Scrub the toilet seat inside out.
- Mop the floor.
- Wipe the mirror spots.
- Maintain storage for shoes in the entry area.
- These basic scheduling in your daily life could be more than enough to maintain your house clean. Also, you can use room fresheners to light up your day.