Planning your move out and want to get your security bond back? Our vacate cleaning service in Perth offers an easy solution.
Carpet Cleaning Service Overview
- Residential and commercial carpet cleaning services
- Carpet Steam cleaning
- Dry carpet cleaning
- End of lease and Vacate carpet cleaning
- Flood Restoration
- Pet urine stain and odour removal
- Carpet flea treatment
- Carpet deodorising
Our professional carpet cleaners provide the best carpet cleaning services in Perth. All our carpet cleaning services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your real estate agent or landlord is not happy, we’ll come back and rectify, absolutely free of charge.
Call us now on 9544 6516 or book online.
What does a carpet clean include?
All our vacate cleaning, end of lease cleaning and bond cleaning services adhere to a comprehensive checklist as listed below.
- Pre-vacuum: Pre-vacuum is quite important as this removes loose soil and dirt firsthand from the carpets. We use the industrial powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Spot cleaning: We use a wide range of carpet spotters which are used for specific stains. Inks and paints are removed using solvents while coffee stains and other organic stains are spot cleaned using different chemicals.
- Pre-Spray: Carpet is then pre-sprayed with detergents and emulsifiers which help to break the bond between carpet fibers and different types of soils and dirt very quickly. Some below average soiling state requires Pre-treatments, preconditioners, and/or “traffic-lane cleaners.
- Agitation: This process is carried out depending upon the soiling state of the carpets. If the carpets are just lightly soiled, then this process is not required and not carried out. For Average and below average carpet soiling, carpets must be agitated using a rotary machine to isolate soils from the carpet after pre-spraying.
- Hot water Extraction: We use a portable professional hot water extraction machine which has an inbuilt heater. This process involves rinsing of all chemicals and dirt isolated due to previous methods by spraying hot water at about 300 psi and vacuuming back simultaneously.
RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING
- Residential Carpet Clean Includes
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Living Area
- Hallways & Entrances
COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING
- Commercial Carpet Clean Includes
- 1 Room up to 20m2
- 1 Open Area up to 20m2
- Hallways & Entrances
Yes, All our Professional carpet cleaners are highly trained and have extensive knowledge of fabrics. We will determine your carpet material and apply a cleaning method that suits them best.
Our high-end carpet steam cleaning machines have very powerful inbuilt vacuum motors. Almost all water will get sucked out from the carpet leaving them only very slightly wet. The carpet will back dry in about 2-3 hours.
Yes, Woollen carpet needs different detergents which our Pros are completely aware of. We know how to treat expensive carpets well and make them back to life.
No, We would not like to give you a false promise. Some stains might be discoloring and burn marks which are considered as damage and cannot be improved by cleaning. We have a range of cleaning detergents and for almost all kinds of stains and they work almost every time, with some exceptions.
The best method for flea treatment is steam cleaning. The carpets are sprayed with about 70-degree Celsius temperature water at about 200-300psi pressure. This will get rid of almost all of the flea. However, we can help with minor infestation only. If your infestation is bad, please contact pest control as they are the expert in this field.
Dry carpet cleaning methods are low moisture cleaning meaning the carpet dries very quickly after cleaning. This method of carpet cleaning is suitable mostly for commercial sites where shutting down for letting the carpets dry is not possible. This method mainly involves spraying dry compounds into the carpets which then further agitated using rotary machines to break down the dirt and soils from the carpet fibres. This dirt and soil then vacuumed and removed out from the carpet.
In Carpet steam cleaning water is heated above 70 degrees C, before spraying into the carpets which produce excellent results, however, excessive heat can result in binding fibres and stiffening of carpet fibres. In Hot water extraction, water is heated up to only around 30-40 deg Celsius. This must be followed by pre-preparation methods such as pre-vacuuming, carpet spot cleaning, pre-spraying and agitating to achieve the best result.
Didn’t find the answer?
If you have a question regarding our cleaning services we are happy to help. Fill in the general enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.